They have little by little withdrew money out of my account until I went through my statements and figured it out.They are not willing to cooperate and trying to say that they dont know what I'm talking about and they never did anything like that but yet I HAVE THE CHARGES ON MY BANK STATEMENT TO PROVE their theft.

I have been a loyal customer for 5 years and this is they way they pay me back by stealing from and trying to say that me and u.s.are not right and they are because they would never do so, biggest *** ever.

Had an Experience with Bovada?

Comments

Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States #598059

Bovada is not random!!!!! That is the problem!!

Hello,

We take great pride in ensuring the security of our Player's accounts, and we would never put through any transactions not authorized by the account holder.

It is possible that some Financial Institutions may charge fees for international transactions, which we do not benefit from, however It is difficult to determine the exact origin of these charges based on the information here. Having said that, please contact our 24/7 Customer Service Department via phone at 1-888-263-0000 or via email at service@bovada.lv, and someone will be more than happy to review this situation in detail for you.

Best Regards,